Power of Prayer and Positive Thought

O never star
Was lost; here
We all aspire to heaven and there is heaven
Above us.
If I stoop
Into a dark tremendous sea of cloud
It is but for a time; I press God's lamp
Close to my breast; its splendor soon or late
Will pierce the gloom. I shall emerge some day.
-- Robert Browning

I am a huge believer in the power of prayer and positive thought energies. It is my hope to use this blog to encourage more prayer, more positive thought, more hopeful energy.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks

Thank you ...

For my amazing husband. His love and patience and support are neverending. He is my life, my heart, my love, my soul.

For my oldest daughter. It was she who made me a mother. She is a beauty ... inside and out. Her intelligence and wit awe me daily. I stand inspired by her inner strength and resilience.

For the child I miscarried and the hidden strength I found in leaning on my husband, who experienced this loss as deeply as I.

For my son. So funny and smart as a whip. His sensitive soul knows just when Mommy needs an extra hug ... and he gives it to me unashamedly.

For my youngest, my princess. Her talent knows no end. She is a beautiful, fiery and artistic being with an inspirational zest for all that life has to offer.

For my dogs who love me ... even when I'm not at my best.

For my parents who raised me to be strong and independant and resourceful.

For my sister - my friend and companion growing up.

For my home and the food on my table when so many have none.

For my health and my strength when so many suffer.

For my friends who are always there to remind me that I matter.

For my talents - the ones I've always had, the ones I'm discovering and the ones I've yet to realize.

Thank you for all the love that surrounds me in my life. May I share this love with all around me. May I help it grow and spread to all who inhabit this life.

May peace and joy fill all our hearts.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home