Power of Prayer and Positive Thought

O never star
Was lost; here
We all aspire to heaven and there is heaven
Above us.
If I stoop
Into a dark tremendous sea of cloud
It is but for a time; I press God's lamp
Close to my breast; its splendor soon or late
Will pierce the gloom. I shall emerge some day.
-- Robert Browning

I am a huge believer in the power of prayer and positive thought energies. It is my hope to use this blog to encourage more prayer, more positive thought, more hopeful energy.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Perry

My oldest daughter came to us last night & asked us to pray for her best friend's father. He's had back problems for years, but has now completely lost the use of his legs and is no longer able to work & support his family. This family has no rainy day fund at all. The oldest son is even contemplating dropping out of high school to work full-time in an attempt to support the family (I know ... NOT a good idea).

Pray for them - send out positive thought energies for them - that they may find a way to survive financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home